CF china 3.7 patch, new zombie map

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CF china 3.7 patch, new zombie map
Map Roxxx
looks like crossfire japan
Lol look nice
This map is not new?
Dude this one is there for a long time
And please close all the threads by this noob posting fkin sh!t videos
I have never seen this map before... looks like a good map for corner glitching
This has been in Japanese CF for ages... And i'm telling you this map SUCKS.
I'ts name is IXION.

And in Japanese they have also Japanese style map(Don't remember name)
Press Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by erottaja View Post
This has been in Japanese CF for ages... And i'm telling you this map SUCKS.
I'ts name is IXION.

And in Japanese they have also Japanese style map(Don't remember name)
Press Thanks
i dont whant 2 press thanks lol NOOB
we will get this map next year
Cool


hhhrheheh
I can't believe a Mutation Mode map would be this small and wide open
hmmmm very sucky map
lol wth Ghost win? haha fail :P

what the say on GM? ZOMBIES WIN? xD???
THIS IS OLD SHIT A VERY OLD MAP FROM CF CHINA >>>>
OLD OLD OLD .......................
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?