w00t!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
w00t!
Check this out!
I did this Legit!
>.> post in General section next time.

Move pl0x.



Good job, I don't use AC130 much.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Good job, I don't use AC130 much.
thats a chopper gunner
Quote Originally Posted by ovdoboy View Post
thats a chopper gunner
Ac130 - easier to use, but way less ammo + hard to get in buildings
Chopper Gunner - HAHAHAH I SPAM THROUGH WINDOWS, WAIT ZOMG, STOP MOVING SO FAST
lol and ok, sorry. It was a COD6 so... i just thought to post it here!
Quote Originally Posted by IdTapThat View Post
lol and ok, sorry. It was a COD6 so... i just thought to post it here!
Yea, you probably should go ahead and look at our new sub-sections
lol ok... thanks. and sorry!
Nice job man, /moved to General
thanks!
It was tough.
I bet it was, especially the 5 final kills , the adrenaline kills you lol.
haha...yeah
I did this once before, got killed right after the 26th kill.
Just did it with no killstraks yesterday, just a few secs after i got my nuke game crashes -.-'

GJ Dude
haha. I didnt the game ended
Like they say...
move to general
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us