Unhappy[REQUEST]How can i code a menu hack for warrock?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST]How can i code a menu hack for warrock?
How can i code a menu hack? please help me .... i want to code it ßut i dont found the right tutorials .. i can code a nomenu hack ßut i want to code menu hack because i want to code unlimet ammo or chams or no delay and a lot ... can anyone teach me how to code it ... give me an right tutorial url with c++,or add me in msn :taylan-11@hotmail.de or write ur tutorial here .
pleaseee teach mee itttt
..... You have horrible grammar and what do you mean by "menu hack" my advice for you is to pursue some more courses in English and learn C++ there's no point in tutorials if you don't understand the code and concept. After you've learn some C++ pick up on scripting and some basic D3D coding.
~
Quote Originally Posted by taylan View Post
How can i code a menu hack? pleaseee teach mee itttt
Same way you would code anything else. There are plenty of menus and bases already out there so you don't have to worry about coding one from scratch. Once you find one figure out how it works. Detour the proper D3D functions, add your hacks to the menu, and compile. I don't know what you mean by teach you it? If you want to learn about DirectX learn about it. there's nothing magic that goes on. =/

If you get stuck on something as a question, but be specific. "How do I make a menu hack?" is too generic.
Generic reminds me of fake make-up
Eh? what... that was way out in left field man. =/
yeah, that made no sense at all.
you should frist lean VB then go to c++... i think its much easier way.. and longer
VB is only if you're completely clueless really... I started learning C/C++ from I was 11 but I was uber tech savvy so I guess programing was an obvious next step.
~
If you have a real nag for computers then learning basic C/C++ should be natural really. I do have to admit there are some people who really need to take some sort of step like VB before C/C++
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?