Paper or Plastic

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Paper or Plastic


you can't suffocate in a paper bag
paper, better for environment
Quote Originally Posted by ashleus View Post
paper, better for environment
Bio-Degradeable plastic bags. /thread
Quote Originally Posted by gaminggoose View Post
Bio-Degradeable plastic bags. /thread
i don't think they use those at my stores
plastic.. paper feels weird for me
Plastic.....................
I'm used to using Plastic, but I can get used to paper since it's better for the environment.
Paper. Makes you feel more high end
i think plastic is a bit more stronger, but yeah, i guess paper because its kinda better !?
Afcourse paper, alltough i feel like it could get ripped easily, i feel the need to help enviroment.
plastic only available at most stores
Paper 100%
Hmm, I guess you make a good point about suffocation, I just don't like paper bags because it literally feels like a tree and reminds me what it took to make it. RIP
Plastic. I use them for trash afterwards lol
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?