Solved2FA Removal

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
2FA Removal
hi @Liz, Sorry I didn't think I would the this user but

I purchased a new phone and received it on Thursday, I had the 2FA recovery code Screenshotted but I didn't think of MPGh when I factory reset my old phone to give to my mother.

I don't know what information I need to prove that @dildoDaK1ng is my account, but the email its currently registered for it I still have acsess too

and here is backing my claims that I purchased a new phone and don't have a code

let me know what other proof/info I need.


Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
2FA removed.
thank you very much
I guess that settles things up.

/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?