Sig for me please?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Sig for me please?
Could someone please make me a really cool sig, With my name in it and with something sooo cool! I'll hack something for you? ^^
I BEG YOU, PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME A SIG! *Kisses feet of whoever is willing to do it.* PLEASE!!


Was that ok? Didn' wanna over do it
Quote Originally Posted by Dmx
I BEG YOU, PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME A SIG! *Kisses feet of whoever is willing to do it.* PLEASE!!


Was that ok? Didn' wanna over do it
hahah
nice beging .. ill see wat i can put together for u.....
Lol the lengths you people will go to.
this is for u dmx, personally from me =P

i will make 2....for shits and giggles

BUT, i am only assuming that DMX actually refers to the rqapper so i will use the actual DMX as a render.
Took me 1/2 an hour for 2 :/

1)



2)

wow chrono u got fukign skillz i tell u...
Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix
Took me 1/2 an hour for 2 :/

1)



2)

omfg the 2nd powens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Chrono is a PS newbie (probably just started).

Nice!
those sigs are really state-of-the-art no doubt to it, you guys really are talented, may i request for a siggy too?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?