FITBIT SE POSSIBLE ANYMORE?

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Fitbit still going strong, just some private methods might be hard to pull off.
Fitbit is starting to bill
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Fitbit is starting to bill
what you mean ?
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Fitbit is starting to bill
Why youre saying bullshits to scare People? Nobody has shown proofs of bill.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Fitbit is starting to bill

Its actually worrying me..
Like if you're saying this just to scare people, you are accomplishing it..
Quote Originally Posted by ContOrigina View Post
- - - Updated - - -




Its actually worrying me..
Like if you're saying this just to scare people, you are accomplishing it..
Yeah, it's already happened on another forum. A guy said he received a bill for 2 surges delivered to an address. This happened 2 years ago. The guy never provided proofs of bill. Its simply to defend the business, as its simply as fuck.
I just did a Fitbit SE 20 mins ago, working fine af. if you need help, add me on skype and i'll help u
tenshi.tachibana
I did a Fitbit SE for someone, they got USPS I believe to return the package because of "fraud", I'll post back once I get proof of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
I did a Fitbit SE for someone, they got USPS I believe to return the package because of "fraud", I'll post back once I get proof of it.
Don't talk bullshit unless you have proof rightaway.
Proofs or it didnt happen.
The person who I did the SE said that they got billed, I don't believe it, but I'll post back once I get proof of it.
What country you did the se? Probably import charges
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
The person who I did the SE said that they got billed, I don't believe it, but I'll post back once I get proof of it.
defending the business?
Yes it still worked as long as you should try using new methods.
All the people saying they got billed need either to prove it or just not talk lol...
Maybe wanted a refund for a service so lied or something. The worst i've heard/seen is getting shipment cancelled.
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?