Gave me a vouch copy~ fast and smooth! i recommend him.
Vouch for my man I got spotify premium now!
Originally Posted by Voximity
Vouch for my man I got spotify premium now!
Thanks for your purchase!
BUMP! (10/char) Buy today and get 2 accounts
Originally Posted by Taxed
BUMP! (10/char) Buy today and get 2 accounts
I'm down for that offer $1 for 2 Spotify Premium accounts? Added on Skype.
Edit: Do not waste your money, there's no point of these accounts, when you try to add yourself to the Spotify Family list it won't work as its country locked. This is unusable as the country is in DE while I'm in the US.
Unless OP can get specific country Spotify Premium/Family accounts, this is completely useless.
Originally Posted by GoogleTheCracker
I'm down for that offer $1 for 2 Spotify Premium accounts? Added on Skype.
Edit: Do not waste your money, there's no point of these accounts, when you try to add yourself to the Spotify Family list it won't work as its country locked. This is unusable as the country is in DE while I'm in the US.