SolvedScan COde

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Scan COde
Does anyone got the new scan code for nutella1.nif?
and idky the sigma engine does not open when Blackshot is open.
I know the method of nutela has been patched, it is not possible to find where TotalItem is loaded, I think that this help is very improbable if somebody helps you, because if I were you, I would try another type of hack and how to inject without being detected By the new protection BattlEye this super protection prevent any hack being injected into the game, who knows how to inject does not reveal how to inject the hack into game by new method
I scanned this and it's not working for me so it definitley needs an update.
did anyone have the new scan code?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?