Apple Refund

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Refund
Hey there guys,

Recently I've had a Macbook refunded from Apple, now I did receive the usual "We are refunding your items" e-mail.
My question is, do I get another mail showing a bill with the total amount $$$ refunded to the bank linked with the CC? (Like it was with Amaz*n, after the rep sends you a mail that they are processing the refund, and a day after you get a mail showing a bill of the refunded items)

Am I supposed to get that too? OR they directly refund the amount and that's all?
Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
Hey there guys,

Recently I've had a Macbook refunded from Apple, now I did receive the usual "We are refunding your items" e-mail.
My question is, do I get another mail showing a bill with the total amount $$$ refunded to the bank linked with the CC? (Like it was with Amaz*n, after the rep sends you a mail that they are processing the refund, and a day after you get a mail showing a bill of the refunded items)

Am I supposed to get that too? OR they directly refund the amount and that's all?
My iPhone got refunded also, and I never received a Bill. Just the money back.
Dunno how it works in your country though. Idk if it's all the same.
Quote Originally Posted by redbullandchill View Post
My iPhone got refunded also, and I never received a Bill. Just the money back.
Dunno how it works in your country though. Idk if it's all the same.
ordered on apple.ca to a friend living in Canada
Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
ordered on apple.ca to a friend living in Canada
I don't think you will receive a bill mate.
Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
ordered on apple.ca to a friend living in Canada
They sometimes send you an invoice of the amount refunded to make sure you have proof of them saying they will refund, but they don't always do it
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us