QuestionHow work refunding ?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How work refunding ?
Hi guys, today I'll ask you how refunding method work ? I'm french so i understand not very good, so i need some one ( serious ) to explain me how it work because i'm really intresting about hardware.
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
Hi guys, today I'll ask you how refunding method work ? I'm french so i understand not very good, so i need some one ( serious ) to explain me how it work because i'm really intresting about hardware.

Je suis francais canadien, alors je ferai de mon mieux pour parler la langue que vous comprenez, mais les methodes de remboursement les plus courantes indiquent que le produit n est jamais arrive (vous ne pouvez pas signer) ou que vous commandez plusieurs articles et reclamez seulement 1 arrive par la poste
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
Hi guys, today I'll ask you how refunding method work ? I'm french so i understand not very good, so i need some one ( serious ) to explain me how it work because i'm really intresting about hardware.
Refunding method works by letting you get items and getting a refund xD what more do you want to know?
Ok nice but i need to pay the real price ? And i'm refund after ? It's work at 100% ?
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
Ok nice but i need to pay the real price ? And i'm refund after ? It's work at 100% ?

Oui, vous devez payer son cout total et les taxes et expedier certains magasins ne sont pas remboursables mais si vous reussissez vous recevez 100% de retour
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
Ok nice but i need to pay the real price ? And i'm refund after ? It's work at 100% ?
You pay full price and sometimes it doesn't work, which you just need to return the item. But there is more to it, if you haven't done it before I would be semi cautious what you do and info you use. Dont want to be like a couple people here and get some jail time
Quote Originally Posted by iDeeJayTre View Post
You pay full price and sometimes it doesn't work, which you just need to return the item. But there is more to it, if you haven't done it before I would be semi cautious what you do and info you use. Dont want to be like a couple people here and get some jail time
I know that but if i ask to a refunding service on MPGH it will have more chance to work ? Jailtime are rare i think, no ?
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
I know that but if i ask to a refunding service on MPGH it will have more chance to work ? Jailtime are rare i think, no ?

Oui ils le font presque 100% du temps risque extremement faible
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post



Oui ils le font presque 100% du temps risque extremement faible
Thanks you for all of this information i will now search for a refund service who can do it in France
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
Thanks you for all of this information i will now search for a refund service who can do it in France
I can do shops from UK to France
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I can do shops from UK to France
Because there is not seller who do refund in France ?
Quote Originally Posted by CraymHD View Post
Because there is not seller who do refund in France ?
The problem is that refunders in France how to speak French to do the refund, which is why people buy from UK shops instead
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post



Oui ils le font presque 100% du temps risque extremement faible
Pffft. Show-off. Je m'appelle Zek. Et toi?
Refunding is where you get a working legitimate product and deceive the company into thinking otherwise thus giving you a refund.
US is the most prolific country followed by Canada. UK and Europe normally require police reports and are not very popular.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?