Target Dead

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Target Dead
Lol, is target dead now? Fuckers want police report. Maybe just a bad rep? Did you guys do any recently?
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Lol, is target dead now? Fuckers want police report. Maybe just a bad rep? Did you guys do any recently?
I did target for 800~ I didnt have a issue just a longer process that was like a week ago...So im guessing rep? But who knows!
Nevermind, seems to be good. Just got a bitch rep, her name is Melissa, so when you hear that shit, just hang up. She works at Higher rep devision not the first level.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Nevermind, seems to be good. Just got a bitch rep, her name is Melissa, so when you hear that shit, just hang up. She works at Higher rep devision not the first level.
I dealt with alot of managers for target they are easier imo lol
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Lol, is target dead now? Fuckers want police report. Maybe just a bad rep? Did you guys do any recently?
How much were you trying to refund?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post


How much were you trying to refund?
715$, two items.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
715$, two items.
You just called back to get a diff rep?
Quote Originally Posted by Zuy View Post
You just called back to get a diff rep?
Two times, First bitch wanted to contact UPS, second wanted to do police report, third guy I had to tell him bullshit reasons so he was forced to refund me.
far from dead
Quote Originally Posted by Hibana View Post
far from dead
Actually, not far. Couple of people failed target refunds I've heard. Plus they are moving on to police reports slowly, like Walmart.
Just got three personal refunds recently
Quote Originally Posted by Neglect View Post
Just got three personal refunds recently
Yeah just a bitch rep, and because of higher limits. But I did hear that its going to be patched soon. Hopefully not though.
Seems like you've gotten your answer.

/Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us