WTS[PC ONLY] Valentin3526 Services 1.39 [Open|Low prices|]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[PC ONLY] Valentin3526 Services 1.39 [Open|Low prices|]

Status: ON
Version: 1.39

Valentin3526 SERVICES

Possibilities
100M + Rank 120 = 1€ ($1.08)
250M + Rank 120 = 2€ ($2.17)
500M + Rank 120 = 3€ ($3.25)
Custom money + rank = 5€ ($5.42)

About
• The money is auto-banked
• You can be refunded if you are banned (proof needed)
• The "Unlock-all" is free but if you want it, it cancel the assurance

How to pay ?
1 - Contact me by Skype
2 - I send you the link for payment
3 - You send me your account info*
4 - Wait ~15min before I started
5 - Enjoy
*When I tell you for it

Payment methods
I accept only PayPal

Contact methods
• Skype: ******v3526

Proof
In attachment
IMG_20170425_170532.jpg281 KB · 22 downloads
really good and trustful seller, i recommend him, the prices are also great.
And... Bump
Bump of the day: 3 more sales
Just another bump
I specify it only for Social Club account.
CLOSED: Reopen after the gunrunning update
Shop closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?