Thumbs upHelpNeed Help | How to create A Rust hack with many Features! Need Developer/Coder

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help | How to create A Rust hack with many Features! Need Developer/Coder
Hello Dear Rust Hackers i would like someone to teach me how to make my own hack for rust i see all these people writting scripts but i dont know where to put them or what to do with them i want my own private hack thanks for helping me cheers
Hey RainbowDragon I was also wondering about how to make one and I would love to help you. I know what to use to get the cheat started but no idea on how to code it. So basically can we have a partnership on this project?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us