ANI_DISCOne Piece

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
One Piece
This is for all the fans to talk about it since its just fkn amazing
Just Had to struggle my way tHrougH fisH man island. Hands down worst arc in One Piece.
Isn't it already on the 700+ episode mark?

That's huge...
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Isn't it already on the 700+ episode mark?

That's huge...
Way past 700.
I like it, way too mainstream and overrated, but I like it.
It's pretty great in the manga.
Episode 863 now
Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
Episode 863 now
It's only at episode 785
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


It's only at episode 785
I mean manga
Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
I mean manga
THen wHy would you say episode
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


THen wHy would you say episode
ah my bad, it's chapter
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?