HttpWebRequest - How to post Ad (Bot program / VB.Net)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HttpWebRequest - How to post Ad (Bot program / VB.Net)
Hi everybody, I need some help.

I'm new to your prestigious Forum, and first of all, I greet you ALL.

I'm working on a small bot project to impress my teacher (information security subject), so I'd like to be able to post ads on Gumtree.co.za

I use fiddler to capture HTTP traffic, but when I try to run the code from VB.Net app, I got the HttpWebRequest response ( AD_DEFERRED )

Code:
{"state":"AD_DEFERRED","defferedLink":"/post?guid=4ea59c96-b64e-4ea7-8835-d3c325a5b0a8-15bbebc9ca6","links":{"emailLogin":"/login.html?redirect=/post?guid=4ea59c96-b64e-4ea7-8835-d3c325a5b0a8-15bbebc9ca6","register":"/register.html?redirect=/post?guid=4ea59c96-b64e-4ea7-8835-d3c325a5b0a8-15bbebc9ca6","facebookLogin":"/social/facebook/authorize?return=/post?guid=4ea59c96-b64e-4ea7-8835-d3c325a5b0a8-15bbebc9ca6"}}
Please find below my codes for the Login & Post.

Follow the link to see my codes from Pastebin for the Login & Post.

Link : pastebin.com/cNYirhtU
Hey Laureal, were you ever able to figure this out?
Quote Originally Posted by TeachMe1 View Post
Hey Laureal, were you ever able to figure this out?
This is kind of necroing an old topic, but since it hasn't received an answer; What exactly are you stuck on? Making web requests is fairly straightforward. Some sites will generate a unique token that needs to be present when you post back to "prove" you're a legitimate browser(and not just replaying a previous request). Perhaps this site does that as well.
Yes, It was due to a wrong cookie container.

I was passing the cookie wrongly.

I realized that this request had no cookies !!!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us