ExclamationInfoSuspended from zoomhack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Suspended from zoomhack
I've seen a lot of people asking if it is possible to get banned from using zoomhack. I believe it is UNLIKELY but it is definitely possible. Don't use your mains

P.s. this was a 2 months ago.
I can't possibly imagine what is the reason for a zoom hack ban, I mean the only way would be to spot the injection or something. Which means use a private or not saturated hack and you should be fine, there's no way to spot it from a players perspective etc. To use public hacks that doesn't even cost is just greedy and plain stupidity imo
Anything that alters camera does violate Summoner's code or something, Riot has said so before. But how they would know its in use....idk. But yea everything is always at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by Snowsen View Post
I can't possibly imagine what is the reason for a zoom hack ban
I can easily. Check if Max or Current zoom values are over 2250 = ban. Some zoomhacks changes those values and some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsen View Post
I mean the only way would be to spot the injection
Nah
good job nice
isnt it every patch the client scans your files?
Are you using an internal zoom hack? That can be why
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us