Selling 2012 AQW ACC
Account is 5 Years old (Created September 1 2012)
I've spent at least 150-200 dollars into this account
I have tons of AC classes in my bank, along with Ac items (feel free to ask for certain items, i may have them)
I have tons of legion items along with legion tokens
I also have Ac nulgath items aswell
And i also have tons of good buyback items
Here is a few screenshots of my account inventory imgur(dot)com/a/lZD6K
contact:
Instagram- G.spacey
Skype- MisticThief
Instagram is the best place to get in contact with me
The username is 5 letters and one number
Payment: Paypal
I am taking good offeres
I've spent at least 150-200 dollars into this account
I have tons of AC classes in my bank, along with Ac items (feel free to ask for certain items, i may have them)
I have tons of legion items along with legion tokens
I also have Ac nulgath items aswell
And i also have tons of good buyback items
Here is a few screenshots of my account inventory imgur(dot)com/a/lZD6K
contact:
Instagram- G.spacey
Skype- MisticThief
Instagram is the best place to get in contact with me
The username is 5 letters and one number
Payment: Paypal
I am taking good offeres

