MPGH Ventrilo Server

Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
MPGH Ventrilo Server
MPGH is now offering its members a free and public Ventrilo Server. Ventrilo is group chatting software that allows you talk to one another instantly.

Server Info

Hostname or IP: 217.23.6.224
Port Number: 3784
No Password Required

First download the official Vent:
Ventrilo - Surround Sound Voice Communication Software

You must use our cracked client:
Vent Download Here

Rules
Act with some maturity. If you can't handle yourself. You will be banned from it.

Other than that, if you have any questions or concerns or channel request. Post it and a Staff member will get back to you promptly.
Alright Thanks for the info
I'm going to sound spam ever day
Hi, I got on Ventrilo to see if someone could help me find something but as soon as I did someone got in my face and started trash talking for no reason. When I asked to stop the trash talk the guy refused, so I trash talked back. Turns out the unruly little shit stain had Admin powers and banned me from Ventrilo.

So can something be done about this, because I've been searching the site for awhile now and I still can't find what I'm looking for. Oh, and the guy was named um, some 4 letter name with the number 420 after it.
Quote Originally Posted by dynehima View Post
Hi, I got on Ventrilo to see if someone could help me find something but as soon as I did someone got in my face and started trash talking for no reason. When I asked to stop the trash talk the guy refused, so I trash talked back. Turns out the unruly little shit stain had Admin powers and banned me from Ventrilo.

So can something be done about this, because I've been searching the site for awhile now and I still can't find what I'm looking for. Oh, and the guy was named um, some 4 letter name with the number 420 after it.
Luke420 said you were talking shit about MPGH.
So king, any other rules for the server besides acting immature?
oh thats cool ill see you there
o.0 nice....See ya there....
I connected my mic and connected to server..now what?
some 1 called umad is very childish on that server please speak with him king/dave/liz
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
So king, any other rules for the server besides acting immature?
Thats it for now.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post
some 1 called umad is very childish on that server please speak with him king/dave/liz
Let the online Admins know.
The have tags of either (Admin) or (******). All Admins and Owner can ban or kick. Which is ever needed.
mez is member nao =D i'll come online tomorrow gona get some sleep nao its like what 2 am in the morning =O
Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us