Staples - Refund Question

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Staples - Refund Question
Just curious has anyone recently done staples for high amounts on fresh accounts orders like $1.4k, Just curious to see how they operate and how they handle things currently.
Quote Originally Posted by Hwey$Yw4yhewhh View Post
Just curious has anyone recently done staples for high amounts on fresh accounts orders like $1.4k, Just curious to see how they operate and how they handle things currently.
1.4k not suggested
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
1.4k not suggested
How much do you suggest? I refunded them with public method for about $300 and it resulted in UPS investigation.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
1.4k not suggested
ok, how you think it will end?

Quote Originally Posted by mtuan93 View Post
How much do you suggest? I refunded them with public method for about $300 and it resulted in UPS investigation.
How did it turn out for you?, a UPS investigation isn't a bad thing its just you signing a paper.
Quote Originally Posted by Hwey$Yw4yhewhh View Post
ok, how you think it will end?



How did it turn out for you?, a UPS investigation isn't a bad thing its just you signing a paper.
Perhaps go 1K max, I would suggest. You know what carrier they ship? If its UPS, I think you mightt be fine, give it a try, if not return it. But 1.4k for staples is a bit too high I would guess.
Fresh account is really suspicious too.
Quote Originally Posted by Zuy View Post
Fresh account is really suspicious too.
Worth a shot, worst case i just make something up saying i got it etc

Thanks for the inputs
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?