QuestionReputation problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Reputation problem
Hallo MPGH!

Recently I tried to start my own esport betting advice service but because I have almost no reputation it has been deleted again...

So here is why im posting this thread, how do I get more reputation? any tips to get more?

HAVE A NICE DAY! xD
If you make so much money from betting why would the minuscule 5$ matter to you?
Just be active on the forums?
1. Buy a Premium membership and Premium seller membership.
2. Do some giveaways
3. Spam the threads to increase post count
4. get banned
Well you don;t really need rep. Just get premium, and be active. Also give out vouch copies of your service
Be professional about it. Let a couple highly trusted members get it for free. Update people with a spreadsheet and percentage of win rate.

Also, get premium. That's a great place to start if you are planning on offering your services.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?