Highest first rank

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Highest first rank
what's your highest first rank? No cheating, just legit play?

I got MGE as my first rank after 10 wins while my main was gn2 lol
Nova 2.
and that was in my good days.
Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
Nova 2.
and that was in my good days.
Yeah I haven't played the game the last 2 months since I was in training. started playing this week and its the highest legit rank i've gotten.
GN3

This was before the patch where they changed the ranking system
omg dixter ur alive, how are you

ot: lem
The highest I've gotten is DMG!
fuck now im too scared to play this rank, I am usually gn2
Yea the ranking system is so broken.

Got DMG and then started deranking since I stopped playing on the account for months
Master Guardian... ~ 400 games later GE
DMG on a very old account.
My highest rank is LEM legit playing in 10 wins
My legit rank is lem
LEM and than i have played 225 more matches and got global
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?