HOW TO EDIT METHODS AND MAKE SOURCE UNDETECTED [HELP]
hi all
So I've just got a source code, to a BF4 multihack menu. I'm told to rename methods and create some garbage methods, but I'm not sur that I'm doing the right thing.
When I see a code like: "public bool IsValidAimbotTarget(bool bTwoSecRule, string lastTargetName, DateTime lastTimeTargeted)", am I just supposed to click on e.g. "Aimbot" and then press Ctrl+H, and then choose "entire solution", type a random name, and then Alt+A (Replace all) Do I just need to cover up everything that seems suspicious?
And how do I make "garbage" methods?
I would really apreciate help!
So I've just got a source code, to a BF4 multihack menu. I'm told to rename methods and create some garbage methods, but I'm not sur that I'm doing the right thing.
When I see a code like: "public bool IsValidAimbotTarget(bool bTwoSecRule, string lastTargetName, DateTime lastTimeTargeted)", am I just supposed to click on e.g. "Aimbot" and then press Ctrl+H, and then choose "entire solution", type a random name, and then Alt+A (Replace all) Do I just need to cover up everything that seems suspicious?
And how do I make "garbage" methods?
I would really apreciate help!
