WTBCam Accounts.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Cam Accounts.
Looking to buy Chaturbate, myfreecams, naked or camsoda accounts.


I will test the account before sending payment and if its working, I'll send the payment.

The rate I'm looking to pay is 15%-25% so for every 100 tokens = between $1.50-$2.50

Post here or PM me before you add me on skype.

If you add me on skype and I can't see who tf you are on here, I'm deleting you. I always get those scam attempting people and they bug

Skype ID = Shiningforce101
Added on skype mate.
Added on skype !
Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
Added on skype !
never got it.
added on skype bro
add me on sk ype

sk ype eat-girls

i have myfreecams chaturbate + camsoda
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?