QuestionSearching for retail code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Searching for retail code
I really want a retail code for premium or 8th slot I trade working Hacks and bypasses!
Quote Originally Posted by poncho007 View Post
I really want a retail code for premium or 8th slot I trade working Hacks and bypasses!
Who wants to give a 20dollar retail for hacks?
Common is there nobody who wants to give me a retail code???
I trade against:
My Hack
1 Bypass
4 Working mega hacks working still after the update !!!!!
i have a retail code but im not trading it for hacks that work until next wednesday.....

thats just stupid
Is there next wednesday coming a new update??
Quote Originally Posted by poncho007 View Post
Is there next wednesday coming a new update??
Most likely. With all the bugs from retarded PB and K2. Plus they're implementing the clan system. Expect updates often.
Retail
Ill sell you a code for 1 million GP on runescape
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?