Red faceSoldAn amazing account

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
An amazing account
Looking for around $50 on this one, selling it for a personal reason
I will only go first as long as you are a creditable person in MPGH, most preferably mpgh mods.
https://imgur.com/a/dHEcyⓘ

Add me on Facebook for further negotiations: fb.com/glena.julienne

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW BEFORE ADDING ME ON FB.
It is my personal account and I don't normally add strangers, thanks!
If you don't have an fb account, drop your skype down below.
I'm interested. Hit me up on skype ( Fang Sz )
OMFG!! THANKS I ALMOST TRADED WITH HIM
@omgmynamewontfi You are welcome, I didn't want anyone else in the community to get fucked over like I did ...
LOL I LOVE USING SKYPE NAMES SO Y'ALL CAN CALL HIM FOR SCAMMING HAHAHAHAHA XDXXDXDXD TIME WORTH IT
@Krunix you do understand there is a scammers grave thread on you with all the proof I need, so stop trying to hide behind a fake screen and reimburse me, and stop trying to scam others, we all know you are a scammer so I really do recommend you stfu, and wtf was your last post it has no connection to what I said xD LOL I LOVE USING SKYPE NAMES SO Y'ALL CAN CALL HIM FOR SCAMMING HAHAHAHAHA XDXXDXDXD TIME WORTH IT CONFUSED AF!????
Quote Originally Posted by RubixGaming View Post
@Krunix you do understand there is a scammers grave thread on you with all the proof I need, so stop trying to hide behind a fake screen and reimburse me, and stop trying to scam others, we all know you are a scammer so I really do recommend you stfu, and wtf was your last post it has no connection to what I said xD LOL I LOVE USING SKYPE NAMES SO Y'ALL CAN CALL HIM FOR SCAMMING HAHAHAHAHA XDXXDXDXD TIME WORTH IT CONFUSED AF!????
MY NEW SKYPENAME IS RubixGaming
yall dumb he used my skype name and now i'm the scammer for gods sake.
I litteraly dont know what to say, you are saying a scammer would use a new members skype name, AND ITS COMPLETE COINCIDENCE THAT THE SKYPE NAMES ARE THE SAME, AND ONE IS A NEW MEMBER OFFERING TO SELL AN AQW ACCOUNT, I THINK NOT SO PLEASE STFU @Fang$ @Krunix you both are the same person so just shut up

- - - Updated - - -

and btw add me on skype RubixGaming same picture as here wanna talk @omgmynamewontfi
+rep to @omgmynamewontfi Great man! Using this money to buy his sister a birthday cake! Great Heart, and Quick Trade! Trusted me and Went First! Appreciate doing business!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?