ANI_DISCRE:CREATORS

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
RE:CREATORS
RE:CREATORS

Type: TV
Episodes: 22
Studios: TROYCA
Genres: Action
Humans have designed countless worlds—each one born from the unique imagination of its creator. Souta Mizushino is a high school student who aspires to be such a creator by writing and illustrating his own light novel. One day, while watching anime for inspiration, he is briefly transported into a fierce fight scene. When he returns to the real world, he realizes something is amiss: the anime's headstrong heroine, Celestia Yupitilia, has somehow returned with him. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Anyone watching this?
Watched two episode then dropped it, might pick it back up if I hear good things about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Watched two episode then dropped it, might pick it back up if I hear good things about it.
I watched ep 1 and I didn't really like it and I fucking hated the character designs but I've heard good things so I might watch 2 more eps and make my final verdict.
Yo is there romance in this?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Yo is there romance in this?
Nope. . . .
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Nope. . . .
Ah fuck me....
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Ah fuck me....
What do you only watch romance?
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


What do you only watch romance?
Romance makes things interesting and it literally pairs well with everything.

Action + Romance = Amazing

Drama + Romance = Deep AS FUCK

Comedy + Romance = Entertaining

Without the romance element, the characters are just meh.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Romance makes things interesting and it literally pairs well with everything.

Action + Romance = Amazing

Drama + Romance = Deep AS FUCK

Comedy + Romance = Entertaining

Without the romance element, the characters are just meh.
exactly!!! there's anime that came right to the feels even deeper than irl movies. romance all the way!!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Romance makes things interesting and it literally pairs well with everything.

Action + Romance = Amazing

Drama + Romance = Deep AS FUCK

Comedy + Romance = Entertaining

Without the romance element, the characters are just meh.
Yeah romance helps but not everything needs a strong romance element to be good.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


Yeah romance helps but not everything needs a strong romance element to be good.
Yeah I don't care if there isn't a strong romance element. It's just nice to have a little.
no i dont watch it
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us