WTBBUYING RP @ 60%

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
BUYING RP @ 60%
title says it all. Skype: aaron.mpgh
Bump!

//short
Bump!

//short
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Bump!

//short
What server?
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


What server?
NA server.

//short
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


NA server.

//short
I recommend buying inactive cracked NA accounts with RP balance.
I've been buying RP accounts myself for some time now and it's a good deal for cheap.
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


I recommend buying inactive cracked NA accounts with RP balance.
I've been buying RP accounts myself for some time now and it's a good deal for cheap.
I do that too, but that's the price it costs around for a cracked account. Depends on seller, I want to find some cards to add directly onto my account to buy chests and stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


I do that too, but that's the price it costs around for a cracked account. Depends on seller, I want to find some cards to add directly onto my account to buy chests and stuff.
Why buy chests when u can get all the skins you want?
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


Why buy chests when u can get all the skins you want?
Just for fun tbh. I already own all the skins I care for. I bought my account for $30 with around 250 skins on it already.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


Just for fun tbh. I already own all the skins I care for. I bought my account for $30 with around 250 skins on it already.
Holy shit dude
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


Just for fun tbh. I already own all the skins I care for. I bought my account for $30 with around 250 skins on it already.
Not a bad deal bro, deff worth.
Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
Holy shit dude
Yeah, good deal. Even came with urf we, victorious Jenna, ufo, etc. No more off top though boys. @Fate
NA server.

//short
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
@ @Poseidon

Maybe this guy? I think he's using the fraudulent mobile payment method though.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1240348

I'm interested in this too but I'm pretty sure NA doesn't do mobile payment as a payment method.
I thought about it too. But I don't want to do the fraud on my main. And there is for NA.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?