Sup MPGH

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Sup MPGH
How's it going everyone, new to this site and already really enjoying myself now I just got to figure out how to add a signature to my posts and yeah all is well




-Sash (temp signature FeelsBadMan)
Welcome to MPGH, hope you enjoy your stay. To add a signature go to Settin*** and it will be on your left hand side under "My Profile". It will say "Edit Signature" Good Luck
Hi!

I don't seem to have that option under my settings for "My Profile" which is a little weird :S


Thanks for the welcome by the way
Quote Originally Posted by Sashihara View Post
Hi!

I don't seem to have that option under my settings for "My Profile" which is a little weird :S


Thanks for the welcome by the way
You might need some more post.. I am not entirely sure then. Sorry I couldn't help..
Quote Originally Posted by Groot_69 View Post
You might need some more post.. I am not entirely sure then. Sorry I couldn't help..
they gotta be member lvl 1

learn MPGH noob
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar Slave Alt View Post
they gotta be member lvl 1

learn MPGH noob
Thanks lol, and IKR im the noob here xD
Ah right, well thanks for the help :P Will try and level up my account!
Hey man glad to hear you're enjoying it here!
Hey thanks!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?