Apple Refund Email
So we just received the "We're refunding your items." email from Apple.
My questions is: does this guarantee a refund? Is there anyone here that received this email but encountered problems and never got their money back? I asked because I received this email on Monday and then on Tuesday I inquired about the status of the refund and the chat rep said a full credit was issued to my Paypal but it is still pending and has not cleared. He also said that a "shipping investigation" is ongoing.
My questions is: does this guarantee a refund? Is there anyone here that received this email but encountered problems and never got their money back? I asked because I received this email on Monday and then on Tuesday I inquired about the status of the refund and the chat rep said a full credit was issued to my Paypal but it is still pending and has not cleared. He also said that a "shipping investigation" is ongoing.
