Designer clothes
What I want:
If you have refunded any designer clothes/have clothes or you are going to refund some I will buy them. You will need to provide proof that they are real (receipt etc) and that you have the items (pictures).
Payment:
Anything but paypal because its limited. I will send the payment once the clothes have arrived (we can use a staff member as a MM to hold the funds if you wish). I am Australian so you will be shipping them to Australia.
Contact:
Add my skype please: Hmoklevi
If you have refunded any designer clothes/have clothes or you are going to refund some I will buy them. You will need to provide proof that they are real (receipt etc) and that you have the items (pictures).
Payment:
Anything but paypal because its limited. I will send the payment once the clothes have arrived (we can use a staff member as a MM to hold the funds if you wish). I am Australian so you will be shipping them to Australia.
Contact:
Add my skype please: Hmoklevi

