ExclamationAdvanced Injector

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Advanced Injector
Yes, i name all of my programs "advanced" even though they arent really that advanced...

Anyways, here is a little Injector I made.

I spent a couple of hours reading this tutorial (that I now cant seem to find to give credit to...) anyways, i gave it basic features, and in the info page of the app, it says "Includes auto updater" but yeah...my website host doesnt support downloading files without clicking a button, so ill have that fixed by the next release.
Please Leave a comment, tell me your opinions so that I can make future releases better!!!

Today (march 16th) is my birthday
if you wish me happy birthday, ill thank you. if you get me a permanent artic wolf in combat arms for my birthday, ill owe yah one (LMAO)
I'm getting a ps3 and COD and NFL, but I will make time for you guys

Screen shot:

Sorry about the cropping, made this in a hurry..... looks like my 4 year old little cousin made it lol)


Virus Scans:
Adv Inject.zip MD5:5074befcd0b3fa1c251794f15b3b5375 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Virustotal. MD5: 5074befcd0b3fa1c251794f15b3b5375 Suspicious.Insight
Adv Inject.zipattachment deleted · 70 downloads before removal
Personally i wouldnt have gone with the opacity but w/e lol and tabs make the program unstable :/ and the GUI needs some work but im guessing this is leeched? If so please give credits to the original source coder
I'm on from my iPod now, parents think I'm asleep.

And yes this is based off of another users tutorial, I'll try to get it updated bu like I said... I was in a hurry when I made this.

And I don't think it's unstable at all, works great for me
ohh aaand I made it in a hurry too so the GUI isn't great, but it's different, and like in my tapper, I hate more of the same, so I make everything as different as possible, including an auto updater (Which I discovered doesn't with with my hosing provider...)

anyways, thanks for the feedback!
Quote Originally Posted by jaake View Post
I'm on from my iPod now, parents think I'm asleep.

And yes this is based off of another users tutorial, I'll try to get it updated bu like I said... I was in a hurry when I made this.

And I don't think it's unstable at all, works great for me
ohh aaand I made it in a hurry too so the GUI isn't great, but it's different, and like in my tapper, I hate more of the same, so I make everything as different as possible, including an auto updater (Which I discovered doesn't with with my hosing provider...)

anyways, thanks for the feedback!
NP, keep up the coding And btw happy early birthday
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
NP, keep up the coding And btw happy early birthday
Thanks! Are you gunna get me a present? You better!!!! :P
not really "advanced" ........
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
not really "advanced" ........
Exactly... But if you read the first sentence of my post, you would see that I name all of my programs advanced -something-

it's like my trademark
hrrrmmm
Gud jawb. Looks nice. Happy early b-day. 2day is my dad's b-day
Hmm. I'm not sure if i like the label over the button. Makes it look corny. Lol. And also GUI and UI could be better. Its okay i guess. Keep it up and you'll get a great result.
Approved, nice work. Might want to work on the cropping of images though
great work. keep up the great work.
Happy birth day, btw whats ur ps3 acc name ill add you haha
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
hrrrmmm
Gud jawb. Looks nice. Happy early b-day. 2day is my dad's b-day
hehe nice!

and thanks!!
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Hmm. I'm not sure if i like the label over the button. Makes it look corny. Lol. And also GUI and UI could be better. Its okay i guess. Keep it up and you'll get a great result.
thanks, its only my 4th released program (i almost got banned for this one release -.-)

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Approved, nice work. Might want to work on the cropping of images though
yeahhh... i just pasted it in paint and went super fast cus my parents thought i was asleep lol.
thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xxsimpins2xX View Post
great work. keep up the great work.
Thanks man i hope by the 10-th ish project ill have some really good releases

Quote Originally Posted by Dubery View Post
Happy birth day, btw whats ur ps3 acc name ill add you haha
Thanks!!! and i dont know what my ps3 name is yet, and i dont know you..never even seen you before ^^ sorry lol.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?