$600 A MONTH AVERAGE | NOOB FRIENDLY | UNSATURATED | MONEY MAKING METHOD

Posts 1–15 of 213 · Page 1 of 15
$600 A MONTH AVERAGE | NOOB FRIENDLY | UNSATURATED | MONEY MAKING METHOD


VOUCH COPIES LEFT: 0/2
FIRST BUYER COPIES LEFT: 0/3


 
FAQ

Is this method US only?
This method is working in both US and Canada. If you live somewhere else you're taking the risk.

How long does it usually take?
The companies tend to take 1-2 business days to respond. Physical CC arrival date depends on where you live.

How repeatable is this method?
There is a lot of potential with this method. Personally, I've done it 3 times with 100% success and I'm definitely doing more.

Will this method ever get saturated?
The method has been known for years, and it still works. It is safe to say this method won't get saturated easily.

Are there any risks involved with this SE?
As long as you take safe precautions; such as using a VPN, using different emails and names, following the steps thoroughly, and using a drop address if you plan to rape, you should be safe. Personally, I've never got an email where the companies got suspicious.

Do I need to have an investment on this method?
Nope, this method doesn't require an investment. Its noob friendly!

I've added you on Skype, but I don't think its you. The Skype picture is so weird!
If you see a weird girl opening her mouth as wide as possible, you've added the right person.


 
Vouches

Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
Transaction successful.

User is very friendly.

Haven't tried the method yet, but, I'll post a review on the method itself in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
@ @urvianoob

I have added you on skype regarding a vouch copy?

Skype: josephkim144

I can provide a thorough review w/ proof (when available).

- - - Updated - - -

[Read Only Vouch]
Will be testing this method and will provide further proof (when available).

Originality - 6/10
Method/Content - 9/10
Price - 10/10
Total - 8.33/10

These companies are well known but I didn't know they gave prepaid cc ($20 worth) every time. I only got coupons from them from past experiences. What I like about the method is it's straightforward and has pictures to guide you through the process. The text is in good readable font method is really easy to do - for newbies. Basic Social Engineering is involved. Also $600 a month can be obtained but for each card, you need to wait 1-2 business days for a response and it takes time to receive the physical card as well. So basically like 20ish business days so can be quite over the median amount you can make per month. Price is absolutely great. For $15(paypal) or $20, you can get multiple/unlimited $20 physical credit cards through a se method. That's pretty worth it. However, as @Ahlwong mentioned, oversaturation can take place any time so the method has the chance to last for a short time. According to the seller, he/she has tried 3 times and received 3 of them so far. Best of lucks with sales OP. Will provide proof when I get some.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Allura's Vouch Copy Review #3
[Read Only Vouch]


Originality

Rating: 6/10
I've personally seen this method before (a couple years ago).


Content

Rating: 10/10
Its very nicely written (easy to understand and to the point). Has a great design with labelled pictures and also has an example of an SE.


Method

Rating: 7/10
The method does involve basic social engineering (very easy to do). Every time you do the SE you will get at least a physical $20 via pre-paid visa, hence if you do this once everyday you get $600 a month. Each time you SE, you should receive your pre-paid Visa card in 1-2 businesses days. However, I do have my doubts of this method working more than a couple times (per person). There is also no real easy way to forge the method to bypass this.


Difficulty
Rating: Easy
The the method is extremely easy to execute and shouldn't take up much of your time.


Price

Rating: 8/10
Considering you are almost guaranteed to at least make back the amount you spend on this e-book, I'd say its decently priced.


Overview

Rating: 8/10
I am a little sceptical about this method being repeatable (just because you might get caught), but I am fairly certain you could at least make back your initial investment from this e-book (so at least you won't be in a loss). I'm not so sure about the $600 a month claim, but, like I said, I do feel like you could repeat this about 3 times and earn at least $60.
Only reason I give this a high rating is because you can at least make your $15-$20 you spent on this e-book back pretty easily. Then from there, you could make more.
Approval copy notes:

eBook teaches you how to get a physical CC using a unique method.
Under the assumption that you manage to "SE" well, you should be able to make at least $20 a day which will, like the thread says, provide you $600 a month.
Note that this method can become saturated quickly.
I added you on Skype. I am interested in a first buyer copy. I'm a newbie and need some money.

update: please confirm we're chatting on skype to prevent impersonators.
Confirmed I'm talking on Skype with you
Quote Originally Posted by urvianoob View Post
Confirmed I'm talking on Skype with you
Transaction successful.

User is very friendly.

Haven't tried the method yet, but, I'll post a review on the method itself in the future.
Hi, I live in the US and am very interested in trying your method.
Would you like to give me a vouch copy in exchange for an in depth review?
If so please add my skype: Lpmcgeeplays
Does this work in Finland?
Quote Originally Posted by rholmberg49 View Post
Does this work in Finland?
No idea, you can purchase the ebook and give it a try yourself. If it doesn't work I'll give you a full refund

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
@urvianoob added you on Skype for a vouch copy
Don't see any friend request
Quote Originally Posted by urvianoob View Post
No idea, you can purchase the ebook and give it a try yourself. If it doesn't work I'll give you a full refund

- - - Updated - - -


Don't see any friend request
Added you 3 times lol
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Added you 3 times lol
i added you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Hi, I live in the US and am very interested in trying your method.
Would you like to give me a vouch copy in exchange for an in depth review?
If so please add my skype: Lpmcgeeplays
i added you
@ @urvianoob

I have added you on ***** regarding a vouch copy?

*****: *removed*

I can provide a thorough review w/ proof (when available).


- - - Updated - - -

[Read Only Vouch]
Will be testing this method and will provide further proof (when available).

Originality - 6/10
Method/Content - 9/10
Price - 10/10
Total - 8.33/10

These companies are well known but I didn't know they gave prepaid cc ($20 worth) every time. I only got coupons from them from past experiences. What I like about the method is it's straightforward and has pictures to guide you through the process. The text is in good readable font method is really easy to do - for newbies. Basic Social Engineering is involved. Also $600 a month can be obtained but for each card, you need to wait 1-2 business days for a response and it takes time to receive the physical card as well. So basically like 20ish business days so can be quite over the median amount you can make per month. Price is absolutely great. For $15(paypal) or $20, you can get multiple/unlimited $20 physical credit cards through a se method. That's pretty worth it. However, as @Ahl mentioned, oversaturation can take place any time so the method has the chance to last for a short time. According to the seller, he/she has tried 3 times and received 3 of them so far. Best of lucks with sales OP. Will provide proof when I get some.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
@ @urvianoob

I have added you on skype regarding a vouch copy?

Skype: josephkim144

I can provide a thorough review w/ proof (when available).


- - - Updated - - -

[Read Only Vouch]
Will be testing this method and will provide further proof (when available).

Originality - 6/10
Method/Content - 9/10
Price - 10/10
Total - 8.33/10

These companies are well known but I didn't know they gave prepaid cc ($20 worth) every time. I only got coupons from them from past experiences. What I like about the method is it's straightforward and has pictures to guide you through the process. The text is in good readable font method is really easy to do - for newbies. Basic Social Engineering is involved. Also $600 a month can be obtained but for each card, you need to wait 1-2 business days for a response and it takes time to receive the physical card as well. So basically like 20ish business days so can be quite over the median amount you can make per month. Price is absolutely great. For $15(paypal) or $20, you can get multiple/unlimited $20 physical credit cards through a se method. That's pretty worth it. However, as @Ahl mentioned, oversaturation can take place any time so the method has the chance to last for a short time. According to the seller, he/she has tried 3 times and received 3 of them so far. Best of lucks with sales OP. Will provide proof when I get some.
Thanks, also now accepting BTC and etransfer
hmm i am interested but ill think about it first.
Posts 1–15 of 213 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?