PostPS

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
PS
dont ban me no spam
Is it possible to make a private server for CF?
(if its spam delete it)
Quote Originally Posted by i_am_a_legend View Post
dont ban me no spam
Is it possible to make a private server for CF?
(if its spam delete it)
no now u can go away
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
no now u can go away
okClose this topic
Actually there is a way, lie down on your bed and dream of a PS. No there are no private servers and you can NOT make them.
Yes there is I seen a post about it a long time ago.
Quote Originally Posted by [S]oul View Post
nope only private rooms.
no you can make a private server for any game. Just look up videos on youtube on how to make your own private server.
If what josh is saying is true, then I might look it up but I won't attempt because I might get sued :S
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us