Helpnew patterns for ayyware?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
new patterns for ayyware?
Can someone please give me the patterns what i have to paste to ayyware to make it not crashing after the update ?
!!!SPOONFEED ALERT!!!

Add this struct to Interfaces.h:
Code:
class IClientModeShared
{
public:
};
Then go to Interfaces.cpp and change:
Code:
DWORD* ppClientMode;
	ppClientMode = nullptr; // before "scripts/vgui_screens.txt"
	DWORD p = Utilities::Memory::FindPattern("client.dll", (BYTE*)"\xC7\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xA8\x01\x75\x1A\x83\xC8\x01\xA3\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\x56", "xx????????xxxxxxxx????x????x????x????xxxx????x????x");
	if (p)
	{
		ppClientMode = **(DWORD***)(p + 2);
		ClientMode = ppClientMode;
	}
to:

Code:
clientmode = **(IClientModeShared***)((*(uintptr_t**)client)[10] + 0x5);
and at the bottom of Interfaces.cpp and Interfaces.h edit:
Code:
DWORD *clientmode;
into:
Code:
IClientModeShared *clientmode;
Done! Happy pasting ^^
Quote Originally Posted by hinnie View Post
!!!SPOONFEED ALERT!!!

Add this struct to Interfaces.h:
Code:
class IClientModeShared
{
public:
};
Then go to Interfaces.cpp and change:
Code:
DWORD* ppClientMode;
	ppClientMode = nullptr; // before "scripts/vgui_screens.txt"
	DWORD p = Utilities::Memory::FindPattern("client.dll", (BYTE*)"\xC7\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xA8\x01\x75\x1A\x83\xC8\x01\xA3\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\x56", "xx????????xxxxxxxx????x????x????x????xxxx????x????x");
	if (p)
	{
		ppClientMode = **(DWORD***)(p + 2);
		ClientMode = ppClientMode;
	}
to:

Code:
clientmode = **(IClientModeShared***)((*(uintptr_t**)client)[10] + 0x5);
and at the bottom of Interfaces.cpp and Interfaces.h edit:
Code:
DWORD *clientmode;
into:
Code:
IClientModeShared *clientmode;
Done! Happy pasting ^^
i'm using whip sourcecode, pasted exactly how you said. tried to compile, got 57 errors. :l
Quote Originally Posted by hinnie View Post
!!!SPOONFEED ALERT!!!

Add this struct to Interfaces.h:
Code:
class IClientModeShared
{
public:
};
Then go to Interfaces.cpp and change:
Code:
DWORD* ppClientMode;
	ppClientMode = nullptr; // before "scripts/vgui_screens.txt"
	DWORD p = Utilities::Memory::FindPattern("client.dll", (BYTE*)"\xC7\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xA8\x01\x75\x1A\x83\xC8\x01\xA3\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\x56", "xx????????xxxxxxxx????x????x????x????xxxx????x????x");
	if (p)
	{
		ppClientMode = **(DWORD***)(p + 2);
		ClientMode = ppClientMode;
	}
to:

Code:
clientmode = **(IClientModeShared***)((*(uintptr_t**)client)[10] + 0x5);
and at the bottom of Interfaces.cpp and Interfaces.h edit:
Code:
DWORD *clientmode;
into:
Code:
IClientModeShared *clientmode;
Done! Happy pasting ^^
thanks for copying my code retard and doing it wrong
holy fuck you people should be gunned down
Quote Originally Posted by andrei_busu View Post
i'm using whip sourcecode, pasted exactly how you said. tried to compile, got 57 errors. :l
HOLY SHIT, WHY ARE EVEN ALIVE, WTF YOU ALSO NEED TO CALL THE CLIENT MODE, WTF ARE YOU DOING. YOU NEED TO MAKE THE clientmode to ClientMode.
COS FREAKING ITS DEFINED LIKE THAT, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A CHEAT WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE BASIC LIKE WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

freaking here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1258448

fuc*ing spoonfeeding the codes.
For me its working fine untill i dont turn on rage/legit bot. write ClientMode instead of clientmode and Client instead of client.
Quote Originally Posted by troubles1 View Post
For me its working fine untill i dont turn on rage/legit bot. write ClientMode instead of clientmode and Client instead of client.
WoWoowwwW you must be good at c++
Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
WoWoowwwW you must be good at c++
are you the coder of gamerfood ? as i believe thats where he has ripped it from
Quote Originally Posted by troubles1 View Post
ClientMode
can you give me your sourcecode ? I changed the letters and I'm still getting errors
Quote Originally Posted by andrei_busu View Post
can you give me your sourcecode ? I changed the letters and I'm still getting errors
its 100% same as @hinnie posted before.
Quote Originally Posted by andrei_busu View Post
can you give me your sourcecode ? I changed the letters and I'm still getting errors
source code here-> learncpp.com
Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
thanks for copying my code retard and doing it wrong
holy fuck you people should be gunned down
Yup, I saw you post this: clientmode = **(IClientModeShared***)((*(uintptr_t**)client)[10] + 0x5);
Thought I'd help the pasters by spoonfeeding them on how to implement it in their code.
No reason to be salty.
Quote Originally Posted by hinnie View Post
Yup, I saw you post this: clientmode = **(IClientModeShared***)((*(uintptr_t**)client)[10] + 0x5);
Thought I'd help the pasters by spoonfeeding them on how to implement it in their code.
No reason to be salty.
you cant code for shit and didnt help anyone? it doesnt even work, just stick to the sig
Quote Originally Posted by hinnie View Post
Yup, I saw you post this: clientmode = **(IClientModeShared***)((*(uintptr_t**)client)[10] + 0x5);
Thought I'd help the pasters by spoonfeeding them on how to implement it in their code.
No reason to be salty.
Creating a class just for the paste to be 100% pls learn c++
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us