OutdatedSharpLoader v1.4 ((+Yami Hack))

Posts 16–30 of 115 · Page 2 of 8
yes thats what glow/charms is.
Quote Originally Posted by adelsa123456789 View Post
there is wallhack in this cheats yes or noo!
yes, this cheat include wallhack
The files looks good. Approved | This was released in the mid-night , of course im sleeping...
wtf is this new wall? i see only my guys by walls but opponents no,,
Quote Originally Posted by furkansiker View Post
Why I can not protect on vmp ?
Because it's not c++
hello sir may i ask something? how to create a hack that is glow only? just to let me see the body clearly no other hacks just glow
Add more features if possible, thanks.
FOV Aimbot :")
Nice release, appreciate your hard work
hello guys ,
is there a gameplay recording program that doesn't show the hack that I use, for example I use wall hack but I don't want to show it on the video only I can see it, is there a recording program for recording just the gameplay and not the screen itself ?
and have a nice day ))
Quote Originally Posted by hyuna123 View Post
hello guys ,
is there a gameplay recording program that doesn't show the hack that I use, for example I use wall hack but I don't want to show it on the video only I can see it, is there a recording program for recording just the gameplay and not the screen itself ?
and have a nice day ))
it's not possible with this cheat
i dont understand how this works plz help
Quote Originally Posted by phucs View Post
i dont understand how this works plz help
ur dumb. (have ten characters).
Posts 16–30 of 115 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?