HelpNeed new patterns 4 TGF base hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need new patterns 4 TGF base hack
Hellow guys, i need some patters 4 TGF, cant find it, help me.

Code:
	offsets.CalcPlayerView = U::FindPattern(strenc("client.dll"), strenc(" 84 C0 75 08 57 8B CE E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 06"));
	offsets.GlowManager = *(DWORD*)(U::FindPattern(strenc("client.dll"), strenc(" B8 ? ? ? ? C3")) + 0x4);
	offsets.d3d9Device = **(DWORD**)(U::FindPattern(strenc("shaderapidx9.dll"), strenc("A1 ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 8B 08 FF 51 0C")) + 1);
	offsets.LoadFromBufferEx = U::FindPattern(strenc("client.dll"), strenc("55 8B EC 83 E4 F8 83 EC 34 53 8B 5D 0C 89 4C 24 04"));
	offsets.InitKeyValuesEx = U::FindPattern(strenc("client.dll"), strenc("55 8B EC 51 33 C0 C7 45"));
	offsets.ServerRankRevealAllEx = U::FindPattern(strenc("client.dll"), strenc("55 8B EC 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 68 ? ? ? ? "));
	offsets.IsReadyEx = U::FindPattern(strenc("client.dll"), strenc("55 8B EC 83 E4 F8 83 EC 08 56 8B 35 ? ? ? ? 57 8B BE"));
I try to do it. Google havent this patterns
Quote Originally Posted by JolebOnly View Post
I try to do it. Google havent this patterns
Look up for forums there are enough threads put there which could help you
Quote Originally Posted by JolebOnly View Post
I try to do it. Google havent this patterns
then you haven't googled hard enough
Quote Originally Posted by WildAssassinz View Post
then you haven't googled hard enough
I updated all the offsets (afaik) and now menu shows up in game but crashes as soon as I enter a map :/
hey bro name source complete you have link download?? "TGF"
Quote Originally Posted by parademebanir View Post
hey bro name source complete you have link download?? "TGF"
When you ahvent even tried to google...

TGF = TeamGamerFood made by Mark... just... google it...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us