ExclamationSolvedLoss account password

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Loss account password
My password for the account has been lost.
It is attached to the mail (im.a.wox@gmail.comⓘ) , to which I also lost the password without the possibility of recovery.
Login of that account is "wolfeo"
The account is attached to the Steam account, access to which I have.
Help me in some way restore access to my account.
Can someone talk with me and help me with recovery?
Since the account has not logged in since 2015 it was probably part of the database leak. As such the email information is easy to obtain. You also claim to have no access things, which also causes further issues. Steam is not a connected thing, anyone can type anything in there, and the profile name of a steam account is easily switched.

Where was the account registred from?
Now i in Moscow, with new PC. I'm getting higher education, so I'm not in my hometown.

Account was registered from Russia, Tambov, by win7, google chrome.(The exact addressⓘ)

As I remember, I had private messages with color and apemanzilla.

Also in your personal messages, I can send passwords that were accurately used on this account before and were changed after the expiry of the term for some days at the request of the site.

That's all I remember. I hope this information will help restore my access.
We can't see passwords so that's not useful. Anyway, provide a new unused email for the account to use. Gmail works best.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
We can't see passwords so that's not useful. Anyway, provide a new unused email for the account to use. Gmail works best.
cortex393@gmail.com
Email changed. You should be able to recover it now.
Thank you very much for your help. Access to my main account has been restored, you can close the topic (as well as ban wolfox and rename).
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?