LightbulbHelp[MWR] Help Injection

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[MWR] Help Injection
Hello guys

So I decided to create a cheat for MWR. I already have everything I need. But I'm a little apprehensive about the anticheat, I want to know which injection method is the safest and which one you would recommend. I already created cheats for older games like Mw3, Bo2 etc. but I never worked on 64-bit games. So I would like to know which injector I should use, where I don't have to worry about If there is no free public injector, tell me.
Use Master's Extreme Injector. Just look it up and you'll find it anywhere on here.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Use Master's Extreme Injector. Just look it up and you'll find it anywhere on here.
I dont need any random injector, I need one where I don't have to worry about like I said.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilja_ View Post
I dont need any random injector, I need one where I don't have to worry about like I said.
its not a random injector.... it has features that are useful to what you're describing
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us