DIY Laggswitch V3 - For After Patch

Posts 31–45 of 131 · Page 3 of 9
I can't run the files with shortcuts whilst running PUBG in fullscreen (windowed) mode. The files only run when I'm running PUBG in windowed mode, which is pretty annoying. Anyone know how I can fix this?
High Ping Players can not play anymore. Many reddit posts atm.

Maybe this update is a bit over the top. Lets wait
Yeah, seems like they went a little overboard with the detection since most players in Asia and Australia can't play properly anymore, let's see what they'll do about that.
I don't know why but after active the LS I have exactly 3.0 secs to do the magic.

Quote Originally Posted by tyriontheimp View Post
No point, 1 second of LS

LS is dead :l
Quote Originally Posted by santas View Post
Ye can confirm that its 1.5secs or something like that. RIP.


Still 3 secs. if you have enough skill you can kill anyone with 3 secs.


Quote Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
I don't know why but after active the LS I have exactly 3.0 secs to do the magic.







Still 3 secs. if you have enough skill you can kill anyone with 3 secs.


Those are more like 2 seconds. However it kicks-in in a variable amount of time: from 1s to 2s... so an average of 1.5s.
It's not much useful to be used manually, but it still useful if combined in a (software) macro IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by giurap View Post
Those are more like 2 seconds. However it kicks-in in a variable amount of time: from 1s to 2s... so an average of 1.5s.
It's not much useful to be used manually, but it still useful if combined in a (software) macro IMO.
rly 1 sec? are you blind or you dont know how to count 1, 2, 3 ?
variable amount of time? did two times in the clip with the exact 3 secs.

if you are "right" im the only one in the world to get 3 secs of LS.

next step is you asking me to put an counter next to my switch

if you are not retard with your hands you can active the switch kill and back the switch. like im doing absolute fine.


jesus.
Quote Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
rly 1 sec? are you blind or you dont know how to count 1, 2, 3 ?
Do you actually read the posts or you start to be polemic for no reasons? I said: this are more like 2 SECONDS.

variable amount of time? did two times in the clip with the exact 3 secs.
if you are "right" im the only one in the world to get 3 secs of LS.
Different people are obtaining different results, read here, it's few posts above.. wtf you can't even read your own thread? Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12781674 (and other posts in this same forum from other users).

(I have personally measured a variable amount of time from 1.1ms to 1.7msfrom my tests)

next step is you asking me to put an counter next to my switch
Don't worry, I do it for you, it's a 5 seconds upload thing... talking about someone that doesn't know how to count 1, 2:



if you are not retard with your hands you can active the switch kill and back the switch. like im doing absolute fine.
Yes, sure.
00:00:01;28 to 00:00:02;07
your counter its like you... worthless.

You dont have 3 secs to act ingame. The peak around the corner + max. 2shots is the result of the patch today (when everything run smooth). And I got it on mouse 4, with physical switch it should be much harder - nearly impossible. imo.
Less ppl using...
More ez frags...


just now...
Quote Originally Posted by santas View Post
You dont have 3 secs to act ingame. The peak around the corner + max. 2shots is the result of the patch today (when everything run smooth). And I got it on mouse 4, with physical switch it should be much harder - nearly impossible. imo.
Exactly... a physical lag switch are useless now, the time you activate it, you lost most of those (max) two seconds... but for a software lag switch it's pretty different, and I see you already figured why. I'm continuing the discussion in the other threads.
.....really? A whole new thread just for a 3 second lag switch. Cmon man....
Syruz > I found a way to work around the fix. Can you help me make it effective? Send me PM, if you have time for this.
Any way to make it cycle on and off over and over again say for a total of 12-16 seconds without having to press a macro 5ish times in a row?
Found a way to lag switch for more than 60secs again, but need somebody to help me scripting it to some hotkey. I dont want to tab out I tested out some stuff and was lucky to find this way.
Posts 31–45 of 131 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?