WTSRSGP 07 / Items

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
RSGP 07 / Items
Hey there Everyone Thanks for Letting me into this Community I really hope its gonna be fun to be here So Yeah ^^

I'm New to this So i will just Explain Some.

I'm Trying to Sell RSGP O7 But most in Items I have been looking at Much diffrent Threads and Stuff and i think 1USD TO 1.5USD Whould
Be a great deal Per Million Of course But price can be Dicussed since i'm new and i have only looked into websites and threads etc
And Compared them

You guys May wonder How i get my money Then i will answer that I have some bots Running But most of the money is coming from Staking
Since i stake Daily But yeah I'm just gonna say that i Do bot for money Aswell...


Since i'm new to this Site I Won't go first But I May be going first to really trusted members And Please guys
After a trade have been complete Please Be kind and give me a +Rep it will really help me in the long Run
So Yeah if you are really trusted i can go first or we can Always Use an MM - Middleman


What Do i sell Currently I'm selling Around 300 - 400M In Items I will Do daily Updates aswell On what i can sell and not
It really do depends on If i win the stakes and not etc etc

Proof of me Selling 300 - 400 M worth in Items i can also screenshare From skype and show This is my Items

SS - gyazo Dot com 901e42d94959c661fd9cf86bb1f71d81

My skype Is Skcp Underscore 98 Proboscis A hotmail Dot com


++ If you do give me a +Rep after the Trade in the future you get 10% Off the gold For helping me out.
Bumperinooo
Bump I got 200M Chash to sell aswell now
im keen, what is your skype sorry?
would only do this if you go first or have a middleman
of course i can go With a Middleman

And i whould go first with More trusted members

- - - Updated - - -

I did an Gyazo you can check out bro
What items u sell?
Bumperino Add my skype
Bumperino ^^
Tricker333

My skype is Skcp Underscore 98 Proboscis A hotmail Dot com
can you add mikeymiddleby on skype. Can't find you.
i would trade but i don't think i'd go first until you get some vouches, i'd be happy to vouch if you'd go first to get the ball rolling. up to you, my skype is @Poppnqaps
Bump got 100M OSRS TO SELL
You should be the one going first considering your seniority on this website lol
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?