Refund Method

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Refund Method
Hey guys, I am pretty new to refunding. Would be happy if someone could answer the following questions:
What method do you guys use for iPhone refund from apple? Empty box? Isn't that method overused? Don't they weigh the box?

Thanks
Empty box is normally it, but if you've never done it before you might fail
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Empty box is normally it, but if you've never done it before you might fail
Thanks. Can you give me some tips to succeed in that? I'm just curious about refunding process, so I want to try it myself. Have done some clothing sites before, never done apple tho. Would really appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by lowlypalace View Post
Thanks. Can you give me some tips to succeed in that? I'm just curious about refunding process, so I want to try it myself. Have done some clothing sites before, never done apple tho. Would really appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks
Sound confident and stick to your story. Stay poised and don't get angry.
Quote Originally Posted by lowlypalace View Post
Thanks. Can you give me some tips to succeed in that? I'm just curious about refunding process, so I want to try it myself. Have done some clothing sites before, never done apple tho. Would really appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks
Act really confused and nice as shit.
That applies to SEs as well
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
How do I become rich boys?Answer please.
Rob a bank.
Flame more get banned queers.

Now lets keep this on topic.
Hey can you delete/rename my account pls
I can teach step by step for $50
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us