Sudden attack speed hack

PollWas this helpful?
4 votes
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sudden attack speed hack
Step 1: Download hack to extract fuzzy rùi WeArePr0_3_ to click on File-NhatSinh D3D8.exe.

Step 2: After you click on NhatSinh-D3D8.exe will show up an interface like the picture below, you still go to this interface in the game as usual

Step 3: During the game it will show up a small table just click ok then the video game press Insert to turn hack.


WeArePr0_3_.rar MD5:f853aa6651ca03850dea73bf90cc0a79 - VirSCAN.org 11% Scanner(s) (4/36) found malware!



sorry
something wrong with virus totla so i did the other 1


not taking credit....but i am taking credit for the virus scan



U KNOW U WANT ME!


Thank me for bringing this to the Mpgh forum


ONLY CURRENTLY WORKS FOR SUDDEN ATTACK SEA
i cant download it
its pending approval..lol
download an see
It doesn't work for me. (I know this hack). Also, when you open with debugger, you can see that it doesn't have any addresses nor does it contain any console edits (L***ient)
sorry voltage

ur on my respected list
Quote Originally Posted by Legend318 View Post
nice job einstein
Iunno, that just what I see from my side. Might work for other people.
No addresses or anything, and it picks up malware.
I don't like this at all...
But I'll wait.
If you could do a vid (optional) of you speeding, that would help.

EDIT:

Virustotal is up, you have 30 minutes before I close.
um i think this hack does work.. lately i've seen so many speed hackers.
/closed for not no scans/pics.
I PM'd the poster about it, I'll reopen if he gives me the required things.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us