v3 Online Bypass

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Can I use this in Terrorist Hunt?? I dont wanna use this in 5 vs 5 match
please keep updating on it I need your bypass mate
Quote Originally Posted by diesdhwe View Post
please keep updating on it I need your bypass mate
The person who developed this bypass has been banned. So I would say there is no working bypass for R6 Siege right now.
Quote Originally Posted by jiguja View Post
The person who developed this bypass has been banned. So I would say there is no working bypass for R6 Siege right now.
No, i got banned because i used Wazzabys Advantage v2, the bypass works and is safe just follow the instructions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xexum2 View Post
Well, THANK YOU for the all the work that you did the many months / years w/e. You spent all your time for content
Hope you got a new Game to create your hacks / cheats where you have fun to create -^-^-
I don't like many other games as much as i like Rainbow Six. But thank you, it was fun. I might create another account with R6 on it since i still have an extra copy.

- - - Updated - - -

Update : I'm not done.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
It's okay. I'm going to stop all development for the game. I give up lol. The game was fantastic & well made other than many bugs, but it has been fun
Well, THANK YOU for the all the work that you did the many months / years w/e. You spent all your time for content
Hope you got a new Game to create your hacks / cheats where you have fun to create -^-^-
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
It's okay. I'm going to stop all development for the game. I give up lol. The game was fantastic & well made other than many bugs, but it has been fun
IF YOU STILL WANT TO CREATE ESP AND ALL THOSE FOR RAINBOW YOU CAN TRY THE CRACKED VERSION WITH TUNNGLE
Quote Originally Posted by killerkrok5 View Post
IF YOU STILL WANT TO CREATE ESP AND ALL THOSE FOR RAINBOW YOU CAN TRY THE CRACKED VERSION WITH TUNNGLE
What esp is this?
r6 online testing : lag switchers.

checking out how R6 handles lag, after 5 seconds of you being frozen, kicks you. can lag for a few seconds, then kill a person but everyone else DOESNT lag so idk how that would f**kin work.

update : im back, playing with networks now, no more pussy cheat engine bullsh!t
Hey brent, thanks for the bypass.

I am new, and wanted to know which and what hacks I should use and where to get them.

Thanks
update : we now have ban protection against battley with 2 third party software. Downfall is after about 2 matches or if you tamper too much with the network for BE and game, it will crash a server completely or the game or freeze the game.

update 2 : i broke battleyes uploading service. game thinks is running properly but game also crashes after a round. gunna have a lot of reinstalling and installing the game lol.
update : probably won't release the network glitch, it lets you lag out enemies but it also is very bad because it slows down your entire wifi connection, and will kick you from the game too often. getting a kill isnt work that.

i'll be releasing a ahk that has barely any shake & is very accurate. (use with my bypass v3)
created my own AHK perfect accuracy & no recoil, will be releasing a rapid fire AHK for semi auto weapons with a GUI to choose which weapon you will be using. Also will be combining my other accuracy AHK to it as well.
Hello,

Thanks for u'r work !
Bypass still undetected ?
Quote Originally Posted by r6siegesdt View Post
Hello,

Thanks for u'r work !
Bypass still undetected ?
Yes its still UD
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?