Request anything (hacks, code, addresses, structs...)

Posts 46–60 of 116 · Page 4 of 8
Hello, any possible way that you could make an aimbot that works in ffa? The hook.dll aimbot/wh shows the locations but it doesn't lock on with the aimbot like it should. I am already vac banned so don't worry about making it undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by Seal View Post
Hello, any possible way that you could make an aimbot that works in ffa? The hook.dll aimbot/wh shows the locations but it doesn't lock on with the aimbot like it should. I am already vac banned so don't worry about making it undetected.
Yeah I will make one for sure, can't give you an eta though.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Yeah I will make one for sure, can't give you an eta though.
Silent aim plez I'm in no rush, It would be a cool thing to have. You don't have to make it if you don't want to.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
Silent aim plez I'm in no rush, It would be a cool thing to have. You don't have to make it if you don't want to.
Not sure if it's worth the effort, last release only had like 6 downloads. I might have to release it in a seperate thread...
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Not sure if it's worth the effort, last release only had like 6 downloads. I might have to release it in a seperate thread...
You'll get a lot more attention releasing them in separate threads.
if you have time to make or find offsets for a host menu (dll) it would be great, if you do decide to do that you should go off of the PS3 Structs/Addresses and find those for PC! otherwise make a dope Non-Host Menu With a VAC Bypass In It
Do you know if it's possible to get a value from a dvar directly eg if dvar xblive_privatematch = something do something. Rewriting my code internally I could get every address for all the dvars I'm messing with but it's messy it would be a better way to do it this way just not sure if it's possible
Quote Originally Posted by xmitti View Post
Do you know if it's possible to get a value from a dvar directly eg if dvar xblive_privatematch = something do something. Rewriting my code internally I could get every address for all the dvars I'm messing with but it's messy it would be a better way to do it this way just not sure if it's possible
If I understand you correctly you are trying to find an easier way to modify dvars than finding the individual addresses in IDA? If so, there is a function called Dvar_FindVar that returns a pointer to the dvar, so you can simply do:

Code:
Dvar_FindVar("xblive_privatematch")->current.enabled = true;
Will post address when I am home.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
If I understand you correctly you are trying to find an easier way to modify dvars than finding the individual addresses in IDA? If so, there is a function called Dvar_FindVar that returns a pointer to the dvar, so you can simply do:

Code:
Dvar_FindVar("xblive_privatematch")->current.enabled = true;
Will post address when I am home.
Thanks also do you know if there's a way to change a clients team with send server command
Quote Originally Posted by xmitti View Post
Thanks also do you know if there's a way to change a clients team with send server command
Code:
Dvar* (__cdecl* Dvar_FindVar)(const char* dvarName) { reinterpret_cast<decltype(Dvar_FindVar)>(0x005BCE00) };
To change teams use SV_ExecuteClientCommand.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Code:
Dvar* (__cdecl* Dvar_FindVar)(const char* dvarName) { reinterpret_cast<decltype(Dvar_FindVar)>(0x005BCE00) };
To change teams use SV_ExecuteClientCommand.
Thanks so much for that.
Do you know the command used to change teams tho?
Quote Originally Posted by xmitti View Post
Thanks so much for that.
Do you know the command used to change teams tho?
That is done with menu responses, aka 'mr'. I don't remember the exact command, but you can find it out by hooking Cbuf_AddText and printing out the string that gets executed, and you should see something like "mr <serverid> <some other id> <teamswitch command>". I can however tell you how I did auto assign with that function:

Code:
IW4::SV_ExecuteClientCommand(&IW4::clients[bot->number], ("mr " + serverId + " 2 autoassign").c_str(), 1, 0);
I posted the serverId address earlier in this thread, SV_ExecuteClientCommand's sig is
Code:
SV_ExecuteClientCommand(Client* client, const char* s, int clientOK, int fromOldServer)
It's at 0x005869F0 and be careful, client goes in ECX, s in EAX, the other two parameters go on the stack. clients is at 0x03172010 and the size of a single client_t is 0xA6790.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SniperLyf View Post
Please make a new vac ban bypass. The last one doesnt work.
Thanks
I've heard from many people that it does work, what's wrong with it?
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
That is done with menu responses, aka 'mr'. I don't remember the exact command, but you can find it out by hooking Cbuf_AddText and printing out the string that gets executed, and you should see something like "mr <serverid> <some other id> <teamswitch command>". I can however tell you how I did auto assign with that function:

Code:
IW4::SV_ExecuteClientCommand(&IW4::clients[bot->number], ("mr " + serverId + " 2 autoassign").c_str(), 1, 0);
I posted the serverId address earlier in this thread, SV_ExecuteClientCommand's sig is
Code:
SV_ExecuteClientCommand(Client* client, const char* s, int clientOK, int fromOldServer)
It's at 0x005869F0 and be careful, client goes in ECX, s in EAX, the other two parameters go on the stack. clients is at 0x03172010 and the size of a single client_t is 0xA6790.

- - - Updated - - -



I've heard from many people that it does work, what's wrong with it?
He wants to join friends probably
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
My bad. In my hack I have all the pointers and functions in a namespace and I forgot to remove it when posting it. Just remove the namespace and it will work.
ignore the quote, but i was looking through your thread and I have a method for resetting stats in the blink of an eye.

you can use EAM by black dove, it can make a stat file copy. So lets say you make your best classes, killstreaks, and title, emblem etc. you make a back up, when you cant find any games you pull up eam, disable automatic and use manual you can reset your stats with 1 click and import your stat file and it will have you ready to go with your classes and set up it takes like 3 seconds when i cant find a game, I got bored last september and started messing with it. I was able to use it to unlock all as well on my main 12 year account.
Please make a new vac ban bypass. The last one doesnt work.
Thanks
Posts 46–60 of 116 · Page 4 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us