ArrowSolvedCheat Engine Help [Wrong Values]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine Help [Wrong Values]
Speaking Of These Values,

Weapon Damage: GTA5.exe + 2333980 -> 8 -> 10C8 -> 20 -> 20 <--- Is this a Float or 4 Bytes? Also, if I wanted to search for this value how would I find it?

Weapon Recoil: GTA5.exe + 2333980 -> 8 -> 10C8 -> 20 -> 74 <--- Is this a Float or 4 Bytes? Also, if I wanted to search for this value how would I find it?

The reason I'm not using this method is just the way I like it :P Here's what I got

HP Hack : 141B0D3D0 -> 280 = 200 (Float)
Inf Sprint: 1425F9F18 -> C00 = 100 (Float)
Fist/Leg Damage Multiplier: 1425F9F18 -> C20 = 1 (Float)

So I don't do it as below:
Weapon Recoil: GTA5.exe + 2333980 -> 8 -> 10C8 -> 20 -> 74
(Need the process to searching this thx!)



So that's all I need is the way to manually search for the Values for the No Recoil And Weapon Damage

~Thanks!
Well, my fail. 0x20 is Damage Type not Weapon Damage, it's 0x98.

unsigned char bDamageType; //0x0020
float fBulletDamage; //0x0098
float fRecoilRecoveryRate; //0x0074


HP Hack : 141B0D3D0 -> 280 = 200 (Float)
Inf Sprint: 1425F9F18 -> C00 = 100 (Float)
Fist/Leg Damage Multiplier: 1425F9F18 -> C20 = 1 (Float)
This won't work of course, the BaseAddress of GTA5.exe is not allways 140000000 like it must be in a 64Bit Process, it's Variable.
After a restart of GTA the Values won't work anymore.
And next Update you are f*cked too if you leave it that way.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
Well, my fail. 0x20 is Damage Type not Weapon Damage, it's 0x98.

unsigned char bDamageType; //0x0020
float fBulletDamage; //0x0098
float fRecoilRecoveryRate; //0x0074




This won't work of course, the BaseAddress of GTA5.exe is not allways 140000000 like it must be in a 64Bit Process, it's Variable.
After a restart of GTA the Values won't work anymore.
And next Update you are f*cked too if you leave it that way.
Ok So Like This If I want Weapon damage??

Weapon Damage 1425F9F18 -> 98 Float = 0 ??
No Recoil: 1425F9F18 -> 74 Float = 0 ??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fist/Leg Damage Multiplier: 1425F9F18 -> C20 = 1 (Float)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm using The same Address as the normal damage one?! is that okay or no?
if @JDXT approved my Cheat Engine Table, this Thread is solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?