Reply Deleted

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Reply Deleted
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1257727
Hi, a while ago I was trying to buy some psn cards before I eventually found a supplier.
I found this one seller and he seemed nice enough so I was going to buy.
After inquiring about the process he told me that he buys them and I quote directly, " from boss"
This was used as his shield to prevent him from going first even to anybody no matter how trusted.
When I asked him why he couldn't just buy one before payment he told me he didn't have enough money.
By saying this he admitted to being unable to process replacements or refunds because he does not handle the
final goods or have adequate funds.
I'm trying to prevent people from being scammed and my reply is removed?
He ended up making a new thread to try to get rid of my post but that was deleted.

I don't see why it's smart at all to remove someone's post just because its incriminating.
Can I get a reason as to why staff is protecting an almost certain scammer?
Both positive and negative reviews need to have PROOF posted with it... otherwise it's sales bashing and will be deleted.
So I'm free to reply again once I upload the entire skype chat?
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
So I'm free to reply again once I upload the entire skype chat?
it would just be a scam report at that point
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


it would just be a scam report at that point
He never scammed me.
The last time I did a post about someone doing this exact same thing the guy scammed people.
I'm 99% sure this is the same scam.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post


He never scammed me.
The last time I did a post about someone doing this exact same thing the guy scammed people.
I'm 99% sure this is the same scam.
he doesn't have to scam you, you can just do a warning or something in scammer grave, people do that sometimes
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
So I'm free to reply again once I upload the entire skype chat?
Yup, go for it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?