Autoshooter is extremly slow. I had pistols in the low level channel the kind that do 32 damage. took around 12-18 shots to kill one person.
insane massive hack
we dont got trainers in here jus runnables imma find a tut n try to make one can aim bot b in trainer??
aimbot was like a program I had...but lag-central when used I still have it I think somewhere...
hmmm ic i hate laggin
well autoshooter isnt bad, i use it and it works fine, my pistols are like 46 dmg and maybe thats why, but it is very buggy, shooting when someones not there and viceversa. but its still good for lazy people who dont want to shoot at people using bfly
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Gunz Hacks[RELEASE]Gunz Hack Pack-God Mode,Insane Massive,X-RAY Vision,EZ Launch,Mower+MORE!!!! 32 Combat Arms DiscussionsI hope there is an insane public hack out by November like one with aimbot..
21 WarRock - International HacksNew MASSIVE HACK
40 Generalwhoa insane combat arms hack
19 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsInsane Hacks work after latest patchRO 49