Art[RATE] Thread design

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[RATE] Thread design
I took inspiration from something i saw lately and made this template
which i am propably going to put for sale once i am done with my exams.CnC is welcomed if you see any mistake or something you don't like
please let me know!Thanks in advnace.

 
Thread Design
9/10 looks amazing, I think that the font size in the "About" is way too small, other than that it great!
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
9/10 looks amazing, I think that the font size in the "About" is way too small, other than that it great!
Its because its "limited" the image its 900x2600 pixels.In that form you should be able to read it just fine.But i guess if anyones needs it for mpgh i should propably change it thanks for the suggestions !
8/10 pretty cool :^)
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
8/10 pretty cool :^)
Thanks!What you didn't like ?
If you could tell me it would help me alot :3
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
Thanks!What you didn't like ?
If you could tell me it would help me alot :3
About section is not clear enough (font too small)
Contact section (cards) doesn't match overall style.
Maybe make them look like prices ones (shadow ?).
Best offer background got too strong colors.
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post


About section is not clear enough (font too small)
Contact section (cards) doesn't match overall style.
Maybe make them look like prices ones (shadow ?).
Best offer background got too strong colors.
Great points i explained the About the section already,the contact section was bothering me as well and i didn't i could improve the best offer background true.
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
Great points i explained the About the section already,the contact section was bothering me as well and i didn't i could improve the best offer background true.
"i didn't i could improve the best offer background true"
I didn't understand this part xd
Is that even english ?

=)
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post


"i didn't i could improve the best offer background true"
I didn't understand this part xd
Is that even english ?

=)
Woups.Happens to the best of us .
I wanted to say that i could improve the background overall.
Looks Really nice 10/10
Cool design. Goodjob!
9/10, looks cool
What's the prices about one thread design? Because I'll need one soon.
Quote Originally Posted by yungerixson View Post
9/10, looks cool
What's the prices about one thread design? Because I'll need one soon.
Depends the designer to be honest.You can get some really cheap ones but you have to think
if thats a ready template he used.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?