Games Keep Crashing

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Games Keep Crashing
This is weird it just started 2 days ago. My games just randomly crash during a match and it seems to happen like 90% of the time. It just says Connection to Server Ended.

IM NOT USING HACKS ANYMORE!

Just seeing if anyone knows how to fix this before I reinstall the game?
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
This is weird it just started 2 days ago. My games just randomly crash during a match and it seems to happen like 90% of the time. It just says Connection to Server Ended.

IM NOT USING HACKS ANYMORE!

Just seeing if anyone knows how to fix this before I reinstall the game?
Just reinstall doesnt take too long.

When u reinstall, install it in a new folder that u put in C:/ call it what ever.
That didnt help any spent an hour reinstalling it and still having the issue.
Or if you are using someone's account, and that person logs in, you can also get d/c.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
Or if you are using someone's account, and that person logs in, you can also get d/c.
Thats the answer. Just change ur password
ypu thats true
Nobody is using my account... I just made this account nobody knows about it. And if someone was using it I log right back in after it crashes and it would tell me if someone was on it lol.

Any other suggestions?

I ALREADY REINSTALLED IT.
Yeah.... it's been happening to the account I've been borrowing from [someone]

Everytime someone logs in, it D/C.

But also, everytime I get kicked for using (e.g. M32) on this person's account, CA just crashes.

@Justin:

Try checking your internet connection <-- this answers fails
Can you see my signature? This stupid game keeps kicking me for High Network Latency and Im NOT using any hacks.
I'm having the same problem. I don't hack and it keeps freezing mid-game. I have to force shutdown because my computer doesn't respond. Any help? I tried reinstalling.
Try going on the internet to see if its your connection to the internet actually failing
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us